Postmodernism contradicts itself; therefore, is invalid.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- After months of sporadic, limited blogging, I find...
- Why do I do what I do? Ever since I got back from ...
- Jit Jit Jit jittttteeee jittery. Just got done wit...
- DEAD MAN'S ROPE A million footsteps, this left fo...
- I'm back!!! I'm finally back in GR and the spring ...
- Today was great! No shopping (I should explain tha...
- Jill sent me an ice-cream cone. at cybercones.com....
- I am very dissapointed in myself. Hmmp. I seem to ...
- I'm scared. Stiff. And it's that kinda feeling whe...
- It snowed today! There was a strong gust of wind, ...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
