I am fighting the urge to set up another blog. Purpose: intellectual, more serious discussions (well, as intellectual as I can get it to be). Continuation from my L'Abri's self-, world discovery journey. Btw, that's where I was after the Hungary semester, the Swiss one.
Diving into Week 2 this semester and I am feeling more comfortable. I look at instances, desparately hoping all will improve and life will be good to me. Or rather, what I do will always be the right thing to do and by natural consequence, bring me to favorable situations, conditions and places. Stuff on my mind right now:
-PAC targets
-Twink
-the rest of my family
-can I double major? And how, without totally diverging from SPAU and grad. school plans.
-the reading I have to base a paper on is due in 45 minutes. Argh.
-I want to pick the guitar up again, and have to reboot my piano playing skills.
-what's life about anyways? What are people in relation to me?
-Hungary group. L'Abri re-grouping meeting with Hardy.
-Honors work, that is, the lack thereof.
-Whaddap with Paul?
-Whaddap with Kim?
