Postmodernism, so vivid now. L'Abri really instilled the love to learn, the thrist for knowledge...well, in areas that interest me. A guy from the Oregon Extension program came in to give a sale for the program. From his 'sales pitch,' it's very much like L'Abri's concept and mission. Probably did get the idea from L'Abri.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- Saw Mel Gibson's the Passion of Christ yesterday. ...
- It's ironic how only one of the six universal faci...
- I have been walking around with ear plugs in my ea...
- After two (or is it three) weeks back in Calvin, I...
- EARLY MORNING TRAIN RIDE by Carrie Tree Early mor...
- I am fighting the urge to set up another blog. Pur...
- Postmodernism contradicts itself; therefore, is in...
- After months of sporadic, limited blogging, I find...
- Why do I do what I do? Ever since I got back from ...
- Jit Jit Jit jittttteeee jittery. Just got done wit...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
