After two (or is it three) weeks back in Calvin, I am still thinking about my time away from August to January. I felt so much happiness then and learned so much. The poignancy of the lessons are beginning to fade, with other matters closer at hand here at Calvin, yet I hope the lessons have been driven home in my unconsicous being. I think I need to find a source of rest, peace, companionship, leading to joy here at Calvin. I think about all the things I have to do here, the deadlines and find little time to stop and smile. But then again, a positive and rejoicing spirit is founded within, convictions uncontrolled by circumstances. I found some discipline, a greater appreciation for philosophy and theology, a better self-meaning for compassion, humility and love, and now I think I'd focus on joy and connectedness.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- EARLY MORNING TRAIN RIDE by Carrie Tree Early mor...
- I am fighting the urge to set up another blog. Pur...
- Postmodernism contradicts itself; therefore, is in...
- After months of sporadic, limited blogging, I find...
- Why do I do what I do? Ever since I got back from ...
- Jit Jit Jit jittttteeee jittery. Just got done wit...
- DEAD MAN'S ROPE A million footsteps, this left fo...
- I'm back!!! I'm finally back in GR and the spring ...
- Today was great! No shopping (I should explain tha...
- Jill sent me an ice-cream cone. at cybercones.com....
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
