It's ironic how only one of the six universal facial expressions is positive (happy). This is the third class (well, one was at a different school) I'm taking that has nonverbals as a chapter in it. And I think I'm going to bump into the topic again in some other class. And it's no problem to study the same topic again, but onyl if's it at a different depth or angle....but it's all the same, intorduction to terms and uses. Blah.
Well, met up with the Hungarian students (American students who went to Hungary with me) last weekend for dinner. Was great, so comforting to see them again. I also see who I really got to know and probably would continue to jumpa around with. Finally got a chat with Nate some, was real nice. Joo Eun is working with him oncampus, and I hope they get to become good friends, he's a great person to know. Kim was there, so was Joel. Seeing Jill was great, she makes me smile. Paul was silent but smiling. Janelle was herself. Oh, Eric happened to call Joel then, aw...we all shouted hi! And we all remembered Ben with aw-s, and sighs.
This semester is going by way super fast. Faster than all the rest. All my weekends are taken up and so are, needless to say, my weekdays. Rangeela was a success this year, the audience for the second night were amazing..I love them! hmm...they actually responded the best I've seen so far...they stood up and clapped and danced and all that...yes! Amazing how much the audience can make a show work.
Stress...yes, as much as things been going on and being interesting, stress is a factor which I struggle to say, is the result of internal choice thought...it still hurts. But I talked to mum and the next day to my "extra kk" coordinator, and felt a ton better. Well, a lot better last night, and today, nervousness and timidity is coming in, but as soon as I get a real specific plan and aim and direction and get my brain out of the fog, I should be wonderfully focused and driven. I heard (to me, compliment) something I thought I'd never today. Sweet to the ear and too dear to write down. I gave a rather "out-of-rhythm" answer, sort of when the music goes screeech..., but oh well. I'm happy. Funny how little things bring you up much.
