Thursday, March 18, 2004

It's like, like, I mean, like that, you know, like.

:) At times annoying, at times incredibly amusing.

So I went for that interview, and perhaps it was the smiles (they smile for all) and the nod (they nod for all) that nursed the wound of me appearing to be less than responsible. I don't know if the forms are in yet, but that is kinda out of my hand. The interviewers did not mention it and neither did I. I knew two of the four in the room, so it was odd talking in a formal way with those who I hang loose with. Well, I just hope I was impressive :) With all of these applications, I feel like I'm selling myself day and night. Consciously trying to impress is hard work, trying to be yourself, be real and put your best foot forward and forget about that paper and exam and paper and other interview and application and activity and friend dilemma and everything else that demanding your attention before the week's done. But then again, I am my best, so I find, when I put on my watthaver mood and go to have fun. But that means good preparation work too.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home