YEAH!
It's spring break and although the assignments and things-to-do are still piling up, the holiday mood is in :)
Parents and sis are supposed to come today....sometime. They're driving up. So rushing to get stuff done before we go the road trip.
Everyone's gone though! Except for a few busy ones, like Sabs who purposely stayed back to study for the big MCATS coming up and Jona who is also, studying I think. Wes is gone and so is every ex-Hungarian folk I can think of :( Tim is around but married to his music. Hmmm...saw a coupla people and hung out, but yesterday was basically me and myself time. Was ok, until I really did not do any work, so I wasted a whole day was very sad, and I found out I miss people! Will be very glad when parents come up, but have to motivate myself to be NOT lazy to finish up stuff I have to do before. And I'd be also glad when people start coming back. But I'd be very very glad when I get a summer and next school year job.
