Sunday, May 23, 2004

Doh! Bess won't let me sign up for Gmail! Why???? It's just a emailing account at the beta stage :(
Oh well, maybe I'll try again some other time at some other computer.

Day before checkout. The apartment is still in a glorious mess and I think I'm out of boxes and tape. And yesterday I had this marvelous but slamming revelation (well, re-revelation) that it's easy to think you know everything orhave everything clear in perspective in mind when it's not really true. How can 'truth' seem so true when it's actually not? Scary. I was reminded yesterday of how self-absorbed I could be...sigh...but I think God's trying to teach me how to really live in utter dependence on Him and what faith means. I prayed for it, and now the process hurts, a lot, but I do want it and I just hope I'll be a quick learner for once!

Horasis officially graduated yesterday along with tons of other Calvin seniors...I forget how many, it just seems liek a whole lot since I got quite bored watching name after name after name being called out. A little less than half of the Hugnary group, my first Calvin roommate, and a whole lotta other wonderful people that have enriched and cheered my life graduated as well. I did not get to see all of them yesterday, much to my dissapointment...the after-commencement crowd was huge.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home