Sunday, May 30, 2004

A week into the summer, or rather a week into summer work. Doing ok. Doing great in terms of stress-level. I've got a real nice roomie for the summer (well, until a bit). Jona and Jelling, my other roomie who were also my past year's ones are also here. Note, they are nice too. My collegues are nice too...just in a different way. I'm working with all guys again like last summer. Two were in one of my class last semester, now they know what a horror the quiet one in the back is :) Not really. The only problem is I'm not quite awake in the wee hours of the morning, and the one real thing my boss is not too ok with is being late, which I try but do not quite succeed with usually.

Not started with GRE yet. Am working towards a good summer routine. Tomorrow is wonderfully Memorial Day, i.e. holiday. No work :) I'm still trying to figure out who's actually around this summer.

PS I really want to watch Shrek 2.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home