Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My wheel really started to pull to the right constantly, oh dear...and I had 3 more hours of driving to go. But then, I hoped and prayed that the car will tahan til I get back. I passed the Indiana border and a sign, "Welcome to Michigan" greeted me. But then again, I needed not that sign to tell me where I was cause...

Bump-bumpity bumP...doink doink donk...BUmp (and other similar phonesthemes--that's my new fave word, phonesthemes, it's a great word!)

Then I knew, I must be in Michigan with her wonderful roads. But I made it back safely to Calvin. I was visiting Purdue yesterday, and for certain reasons, even though I generally say, I'll go to the school that offers me the most aid, I sense something that says Purdue is the school. Maybe I'm wrong, but then again, I cannot be absolutely certain about any/everything; there's always the try it out and see aspect invovled. But I think something bigger than simply getting a master's degree is in store for me in my next stage in learning. It scares me at times, btu like yesterday, when driving back, the whole prospect of grad school was exilarating.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home