Monday, April 04, 2005

Listening to Japanese anime sound tracks...not something I would do anything before nor envision myself doing anytime in the future. Doing it because I am searching for music to fit the powerpoint sideshow I'm (well, Dete is actually doing it all, I just try) doing for work. I think I listened to many CDs that my ears want to switch off and eyes start to roll to the back of my head in effort to not see music. But really, music is lovely, taken in well-measured doses and in genres you are very agreeable with. Dete jokingly said it was me...no, my friends that have bad taste in music...cause that's where I have been getting my test music from...which is why we're not getting anywhere with the background music. I prefer to think that I have unique taste in music, which sometimes drives me up the wall as well :>

I feel better now. Had a lousy-feeling day for no reason at all. Today was by far the most sunniest and wonderful-weather-wise day since winter (or spring, if you consider the time of the year Michigan tries to be spring), and the day I felt the worst. Ugh. And I've been getting more good news, placing me a step nearer to closure in graduate school stuff. I should be singing, happy like a lark, but nooooo....ok, writing about this makes me feel worse, so I'm going to stop. But just to note that wonderful JooEun was a great comfort place of venting--this is why I appreciate her so much...we can do just about anything together and enjoy it.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home