Sunday, February 27, 2005

:C I lost my flowers....I forgot to take them with me, and when I went back to get them, I think someone else took them (or they just disappeared into thin air). But...

Last night of Rangeela, and last time I'd ever be in it, funny, after four years that seemed like eternity while it began and now seemed like just yesterday. Like I tell everyone, "that's the one time you'll ever see me wearing make-up" and this year I'd add to my Rangeela saying, "the only time you'll see me dancing."--senior year, time to do everything you said you'll do and didn't and those you just didn't do before anyhow. This year's show was the best, no contest. Asher did a brilliant job as director.

Anita spearheaded the Indo. dance, it was great, the practising and getting together with the other girls, despite fears of messing up (which we did, well, I know I did)! My boss wins the best after-preformance comment: 'I never knew you could dance like that!' Yup, I usually am quite placid and studious most of the time. I had a ton of fun!

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home