Joel's engaged...wow...this was indeed a surprise. He popped the question and then whisked his bride-to-be to the Netherlands (touching roots, maybe?) for a weekend holiday. He's nuts but this is all very exciting to hear. I bet Linda Bosch, his mum, is really excited since he's the oldest.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- So I had my first piano lesson in years on Monday....
- Went to the Abbey last weekend. It dang good time....
- Yesterday a couple of senior speechies went over t...
- MLK Weekend was this weekend, in honor of Martin L...
- My FR year roommate is getting married!!! I am ver...
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights: Article 26 ...
- GRE is over, thank you God!!! Classes start tomor...
- A random entry: But I just had to... The phone ha...
- It's intriguing to see the different ways the tsun...
- I threw out my notes and lecture hand-outs from al...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
