Thursday, January 13, 2005

My FR year roommate is getting married!!! I am very excited about the whole affair, it's been a privilage to watch the relationship over the years; hers (and his) was one of the few bf/gf relationships I considered to be model in these college/high school years. And her wedding will be my first Calvin-Calvin wedding! The marrying at a young age still is odd to me, but more and more I want to see the results of this trend. What does interest me is an engagement is the time taken to organize the wedding, I didn't really know this (is that the definition?) because I thought an engagement is a promise of marriage, but you don't have to necesssarily start preparing for it right away even though I suppose one would want to. But here, being pearled seemed to be part of an engagement.
Okay enough! Just enjoy the moment....

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home