A random entry: But I just had to...
The phone has been ringing off the hook...so I turned the ringer off and the answering machine's volume down to zero, even if the calls were interesting two-ringers (off-campus), instead of the usual one-ringer (on-campus). By morning, I caved into my curiousity and picked up the phone. But somehow was not in the mood to talk on the phone. Cranky Wes (ok, not his fault, he's been up for a long time) did not improve the situation, mum called about stuff and advised me alot (I knowwwwww, but really, I would have listened if it wasn't for the surge of fermented milk threatening to take a trip back up, yuck yuck yuck, I apologize for the mental disturbance these words may have caused). And some other people. Funny thing was I mistook every single person for someone else (except my mum, of course) so, the phone conversation started out something like this: Hey!!!! oh, hi...or...Hello,..........hey!!!! whassup? The former being I-don't-mean-to-scare-you, the latter being I-am-happy-to-hear-from-you.
Anyhow, the Wes call triggered blogging mode. I remembered the Calvin blog pilots going on and added their links (the interims). And then visited every other blog link I had. And then I thought...
...so Jel is in India
...Dani is in France
...Wes is in SA
...Ben is not at Calvin (we try to find out where is he, but to no success, he has been missing since his Fall semester in Ghana)
...Maria is holidaying in India
...and so is Benny
...and so is Sabina (I think, or maybe it's her brother)
...the Social Work girls in WA, DC
...Grace in NY
...Erica in Tibet
...Jen in Europe
...which leaves me back at Calvin *sniffle*
