Monday, December 06, 2004

Hah!
I knew it: the more work I have, the more I zip around cyberspace. Outta my mind, lah. I've been going non-stop since 8 am, and it's funny how the weekends pass so uneventful and I still find no time to do nut'ng and the weekdays pass so quickly, and I get so much more accomplished. If I cramp day and night weekday and weekend, I could possibly have a day or two off before the craziness settles in again.

I applied for a job during the upcoming break. And then ada interview, apa lah...tak kisah dah dpt ke tak. All I really want is a great GRE score.
I forgot to include a footnote in my physics paper indicating what a nerd I am...so as to remove the exceptional academia-feel of last paragraph of my paper, "All in all, I consider the purpose of my education at Calvin College more than the pursuit of a degree for a career, but rather to broaden my learning in preparation for life. I benefit from the academic challenge that Physics XXX presents." I do believe in this, it's just that I'm not sure what I'm going to be getting for this class...I'm good so far, but there's a coupla homeworks, a quiz and a final more to go, and I never know if I know enough.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home