Monday, November 15, 2004

I laid out the major assignments for this semester, and it looks like I'll be able to manage just fine, and adding in the smaller assignments and exams, and possibly the GRE again, and grad school applications, it'll require lotta discipline and focus.

Epinephrine day...whew. The SR scramble has never been so real...I never imagined that it was seriously real. It makes my head spin. In any case, scramble or not, people at Calvin are getting going out and getting engaged at an alarming pace at this time of year, notably, the seniors. The surprising part for me in all of this is, we are of age, eeep! Of note (for me), W is going out...my baby brother is all grown up! I feel like a parent sending off the child to venture into the wide world...I am happy for him.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home