Sunday, September 05, 2004

StreetFest is over!!! In some sense I want to add "finally!!!" but more than not, it's "oh...." Anyhow, it was fun greeting all those sleep-eyes who don't get your hand-shakes and smiles, seeing confused looks and running around trying to make people help get rid of leftover lunches. And there's trying to get to know the staff more and on the side, panicking about ABSL stuff. And I missed the pizza party after all this work! But that's because...

...my sister is important mah... I am now my sister's presonal maid since I am older and "should take care of her." Anyhow, I am panicking because of my own bad time management and discipline issues thingeys but am excited to start the school year. People are flooding the school and it's odd to see the parking lot soooo full. Which reminds me, I am the proud owner of Julian (aka Josh)...my baby, the car. It was named female until it started giving me problems. And HAz too, as I have come to know has ended her car search....we have ended and succeeded in finding our first babies :)

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home