I have a real bad habit of acting, i.e., speaking, before thinking, i.e., of the consequences and socially acceptable behavior. When I do think before, I just end up frowning or laughing like mad because of the possible outcomes...reacting before the actual action defeats the purpose of the action, thus, taking away the purpose of multi-party communication; thus, taking away the fun of it. And everyone just looks at me and wonders why I suddenly frown or burst out into violent laughter...
****************************************************************************************
When I get a car, I can...
-buy more formal-looking clothing (starting clinicals!!! and office job)
-eat foreign foods (when I get that urge for real food without having to prepare it)
-go to the park (before the chill and snow starts)
-go volunteering at the hospital (this should be no. 1 reason, the 'need' reason)
-go downtown
-go grocery shopping (and errand running)
-go to cafes (study, unwind, heart-to-heart talks, people watching, lattes)
...so, hooray for wheels!
