Weekend:
Lazed around
TV and eating.
Did some GRE reading.
Productive, and I honestly enjoyed doing something useful.
Went to the movies (neck died then).
Was fun. Went with Jel, BroWarner and his roomies. BroWarner is a real nice! gentleman is the occasional word. I feel guilty being mean...but it's uh, fun!
Hung out with roommates and the roomie's bf.
Juice is one great cook (besides being a great guy). We went downtown to the fine arts festival...arrived late, 10 pm...welcome to Grand Rapids!
Went to church--bawled eyes out.
Li Tying and family are going back to Msia, leaving Calvin for good. Li Tying has been my support and truly a mentor these years, am missing her dearly. All I can say is I did not appreciate her as fully as she shoulda been and I cannot keep the love and care she has shown to myself alone. She and her family are a treasure to me.
Went to hospital.
Am waiting for others to come along as well.
TBC.
