Monday, June 07, 2004

Nyela went to be with the Lord yesterday. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. Part of me is in denial, to cry, the other to relax in the peace that she is not gone forever. Death is not the final parting. She lived a life in Christ and I am blessed that our paths crossed and to know her as a dear, dear person. I rejoice in His goodness and sovereignty.
It happened so fast, no nothing to warn. One day. This is the time when people start to think of living life, stop being picky and reaching out to others. Everything else shrinks next to the gift of life.

Don't sweat the small stuff, especially in the moment. And figure what truly is the big stuff.

Know yourself. Build yourself up.

Know love: Love others and receive love.

I hurt. I cannot imagine her closest friends and family's hurt. I guess this is a first for me in these kind of situations. Selfish thoughts? Being with others who grieve helped, Jona was a comfort, I think it's called support. I was late for work today, yesterday was a emotionally taxing day, this is one situation, there are others that have been accumulating over the past weeks. My boss was good about it, that helped. BroWarner was kind as well, he tried to keep my mind off it, but didn't force it. Either life as a human being is really getting tougher in a situational sense, or I'm just waking up gradually to see how the world's been doing.


0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home