Monday, August 23, 2004

I LOVE my job!!! My new job, and I am sooo sooooo glad that the other one is over! No more sweating and laboring. First day training and I'm pumped! Nice people, good environment and good snacking. My own office space and pin. Scarey though, working hard on establishing repoire. made many phone calls today, but not quite understanding what I was explaining to the other party and I'll have to speak in front of classrooms when school starts. Need much pray and God's grace.

I can't wait for people to come back, but it feels like summer's just starting. Not ready for school yet. My sister is here, since Friday and that has been super nice and conforting. And having a car now is also super great. I hope the new roommate will be a wonderful nice surprise. I pray for school year blessings and personal growth.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home