Saturday, February 19, 2005

At Loyola, the pursuit of academic excellence includes promoting a love for learning, discovery, and integration across a wide range of disciplines and interests. The ideal of integration, in particular, represents one expression of Loyola’s Catholic character; the College seeks that “higher synthesis of knowledge, in which alone lies the possibility of satisfying that thirst for truth which is profoundly inscribed on the heart of the human person.”

Ai, this is why I think I'm in the wrong major, firstly, I don't talk a lot, secondly, I find myself being fascinated with learning itself and wanting to find out new things--varied and different that one major, especially one that I am in now, would not encompass the field of experience I desire.

But maybe the desire is misplaced ya.

But the qoute above basically embodies what I wish to say why I want to go to Loyola for grad school and not one of those really really top schools (is name that important?). And then, there's Emerson, which sounds like a replica of Calvin, which I enjoy and appreciate tremendously.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home