Whew, this week was busy. Evals for clinic went better than last semester, as expected I suppose, as it is the second time of clinic. One was a riot and the bestest client ever, the other was the bestest client ever as well and stole my heart.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- Joel's engaged...wow...this was indeed a surprise....
- So I had my first piano lesson in years on Monday....
- Went to the Abbey last weekend. It dang good time....
- Yesterday a couple of senior speechies went over t...
- MLK Weekend was this weekend, in honor of Martin L...
- My FR year roommate is getting married!!! I am ver...
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights: Article 26 ...
- GRE is over, thank you God!!! Classes start tomor...
- A random entry: But I just had to... The phone ha...
- It's intriguing to see the different ways the tsun...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
