Sunday, March 06, 2005

Allison and Bill's wedding was yesterday...and I forgot to bring my camera!!! But let's turn the focus back on them.

Sarah and I arrived late, we tried to sneak in, but our bad, the wedding procession was at the doors that led into the santuary, so we hugged the bride and she quick whispered how we could get through the side doors. Oh sad sad, but I felt special for seeing Allison one last time as unmarried. She was beautiful, indeed.

The wedding was simple but meaningful. I think the focus was right, on God. Can't believe the person I lived with for a year is now married. It's funny in ways, you know that person's habits, behaviors, etc. I love her!

Wishing them a full and happy life ever after.

I still can't believe the first thing that came out of my mouth when we were greeted by the bride and groom right after the ceremony was, "Whassup?" argh :S

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home