Awfulest day ever.
Okay, so not really, but I did learn/realize an important lesson for myself. It's all about learning these days. It's super crunch time now at Calvin. The honors presentations for my department was today. Ugh. I did not do the research I was a part justice. There were three of us, and I definitely was not feeling like an honors student, did not reflect one {well, not that I do think myself as ever one). Anyhow, I learned (again):
1. DO NOT procrastinate.
2. Focus on what you're doing.
3. Don't think about yourself when doing a task, think of the outcomes. Think about doing a well-done job...which means, do not procrastinate.
4. Think of how you're carrying out the task, what is your attitude like? Life does not cease to exist when some big task comes up.
5. Panicking does not do any good, and neither does self-panic talk.
So I had to write this down because I don't really convince myself all the time.
Okay, quit procastinating.
