Whew....I after Hungary, I am amazed at how much can be done in a day. Many fun stuff (I'm trying not to stress about all the work I have to do). Well, after all the time spent on orientation forms, I can't do it. Cause I got a another job that requires me at the same times as the orientation does. So, I won't get to do any orientation work in my Calvin career, oh well. I woulda been fun, maybe the international one would let me slip in at times. But I am very excited about the other job, it'll be less pay than what I get now, but I love it more because I know I'd be getting an experience of a lifetime that mixes my passion (well, one of them) and practical working experience. I hope I can do a great wonderful exellent outstanding job out of it; it'll be a lot of work, but it'll be worth it. Now, I need a summer job. Oh boy.
I was really stressed and grumpy earlier in the day, but I bumped into people that just brightened up my day with their presence; Jill was the first to really bring the joy into me. It was funny, I was all planned to be sleepy in my last class of the day (always do) but surprisingly, I was wake for it. It showed a documentary about People's Temple though....very disturbing. But then, things looked brighter. Hmm...although I'm feeling bubbly now, I still have a ton to do. Emotions are such liars, yet essential. Busyness. I think maybe it's just tackling one thing at a time (yeah, well, I know it is) and not worrying unnecessarily. The relief and peace to simply giving all up to God is enormous. With Him, I know despite all that happens, despite all the work I have to do. All will be accomplished for the best, for good, may it not be prefect to me. Oh gosh, wow...I'm grateful.
Hmm...SPAUD wear come out today, or rather, I finally got about looking at the wear...very cute. Very expensive too. But so very ridiculously funny. It says Calvin College in phonetics in front and the top ten reasons for something (to do with SPAUD) at the back. I think it needs more phonetic words in....then it was absolutely hilarious!
