Sunday, April 11, 2004

I went through my past blog entries, and noticed more than before, the exact dire of entries I have about after Hungary. And I think I have permenantly lost my dairy about that semester's trip. We had a diary/journal for class, and that was the one I recorded down the more obvious I-did-this-today kinda deals. And I forgot to take the disk back with me. :C I do have another journal on paper, but that's even more sporadic, although more a journal than a diary, which suits me fine. But very incomplete for the Hungary bracket of time, and also the after Italy times. Italy was my most complete one I think, just because Paul did and since we practically did everything together, I journaled when he did, and in Florence, the hostel we stayed at actually had a 12 midnight curfew (or something like that), so I had time at night. I lagged at Venice with Mel, we just spend our waking hours gabbing. And the trips after that were simply one thing after another. Hmm...this summer, I'd get going with the creative memories book :S I still haven't done Toronto from SO year yet!

News on going home: will not be doing so until summer of my graduation year, so that's next summer. Was kinda sad when the plan for Christmas did not work out after almost being sure of them. I think Christmas is the hardest time for me cause that's the one my family really celebrates, oh well. So, Sze, see ya then.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home