:D
I finished all but one assignment I wanted to complete for today, a rare hooray for me. But then I debated if I should turn in one, and then decided against it, and now, think, I should have, but oh well.
I thought I should include this practical log: What I did today.
I went to clinic, conjured up activities to go with my goals for the day and got the materials and such together in about 40 minutes, did therapy (she was, as usual, a bright star), went to bring Emma to the Secretary of State to get her driver's permit, came back home, cooked a quick pasta brunch (pasta is good and easy but unhealthy in the long run, don't do it often), went back to school, did up the daily reports and semester reports, freaked out when I realized I forgot to do something that was supposed to be done about three weeks ago, called a colleague about it, was calmed down and realized that mistake had been taken care of (whew), did more clinic reports, went home with a big grin on my face because I'M DONE FOR TODAY!!!, got home, made a wonderful dinner of roasted yogurt herb chicken and butternut squash (I really miss cooking together/for others) with a fruit smoothie (yes, I am putting my blender to good use), and then felt I should bond with my roommate, the said Emma, so we went to see the Harry Potter movie despite me saying I will NOT support that film for weeks before (building relationships are very important), came home (movie was okay, not as good as the trailers looked), made myself a cuppa hot green tea (it was 23 farenheit), chatted with my Korean 'unni' from back in the good old days (undergraduate school) and managed to arrange a meet-up for Friday, and with my even older (high school) buddy who unfortunately had to go back to work (her day job, we're in different time zones) and now, am here blogging.
