Monday, November 07, 2005

ARGH!

I had a wonderful weekend...it was restful and fun. I had most giddy fun since I came here, mainly because I was not here, I was in GR.
I came back. I had clinic. I made my client cry. ARGH! And there's new problems to solve for my research work. ARGH! But that's ok. I just feel really bad I found a problem when it was sooo close to everything-is-working-out time (well, I can't really control that). And I just feel very very badly for making my cliet all upset and cry...I could have controlled that, but also needed him to do those tasks...it was for evaluation. Of course they were tough! He was good enough that he didn't ceiling out, and kept going at the borderline of ceiling-ing, but not quite. So he was doing very tough tasks for his ability levels. I am very determined to be a clinician he is going to love and enjoy, I'm going to find great reinforcements and work my butt off making him enjoy coming to therapy with me. So there.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home