Free beer
I drove down to GR last weekend, I saw a minimum of two store signs adversiting beer per street block, and then right before I left the town (for good, haha...bleh yeah right), I saw 'Free Beer' posted in front of 'Cheers.' I live in a town driven by beer. There's really no such thing as weekend parties, because they occur whenever it feels good to have one.
But that's not the reason why I write now, that just popped into my mind...alcohol has weaseled its way into my mind more frequently nowadays...and of course those Budweiser ads I pass by on my way to school everyday have nothing to do with it. Maybe I should do my thesis on the subconsicous effects of alcohol related ads on drinking frequency.
I have a aphasia paper to write. Really simple really, simply writting down on paper a case study. Somehow I've managed to spend 5 hours, thus far, sitting in front of the computer, thinking about the paper, but not having anything of any worth down. Apparently, I haven't been concentrating...that's something I really have not done much of here...except for two hours a week.
