Update: I went back to the front desk to see if the file was in, it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The darn thing about it was it was there allll along...they just missed it the first time....and this is the SECOND time this has happened...they need to look properly next time.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- This is just too darn frustrating...Finally got a ...
- Last weekend was the most eventful weekend since I...
- And to be sure, I stumbled upon this blog.
- Today was the first day I drank coffee since comin...
- Went to the Young Church this Sunday. It was good,...
- I've learnt a lot about myself since I got to grad...
- I'm back in the US, say, since the the latter half...
- Double ring. A-split pause. Double ring again. Off...
- Malaysia's National Service is yet another poorly ...
- Was reading L'Engle's second book of her Crosswick...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
