Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I know I told myself for a hundred times that I will not say this, because it only serves to reinforce my train of thought about it, but:

I HATE THIS SCHOOL!

There, it's out of my system, and I can stop lying to myself. This school sucks like heck. It's crapped out, it's disgusting. Guess why it's not linked? Cause the less people that find out about it, the better off humankind is.

The last time I felt this way was in high school, and I left high school thinking: I hate this school, I will never come back and think of it fondly, I tell everyone that asked, it's the last school you want to go to on earth (and I did). But then, I did learn how to be more street-wise and business-minded there, maybe I'll learn how to be more dog-eat-dog-like here too. Maybe I'll grow wiser and be more than dog-eat-dog, I'll be Solomon-like wise. Maybe I'll find a reason to love this place, this school. Maybe I'll have joy never-ending here. But then again, I thought about all that in high school, just hoping for that one magical moment that will change everything (or my outlook on everything). Maybe I should have waited.

Abba Father, help me.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home