Sunday, October 16, 2005

Flick

Some days I feel like switching school. I feel very determined and going to another school looks like a very real possibility. Other days I feel like this is giving up. Still, on other days I feel like this is taking charge and proactively working to improve my life.

Some days I feel like just gritting my teeth and finishing what I have started to do. I feel new resolution come to me and that I'll work on viewing things with a more "let's-examine-this-and-work-it-through." Then I think, I'll just finish this mess and whine about it to get by, but then I usually think this way when it's late in the evening when I'm physically and mentally drained, and thus, also emotionally fragile.

Some days I feel like perhaps I'm suppose to be here, and this is not a 'mistake.' There is some purpose for me to be here.

Some days I feel like I screwed up and am paying for it.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home