Hmm
I'm torn, not really but somewhat...it's not agonizing, it's just frustrating and annoying.
I don't know if I should apply elsewhere...start again, and straight on to a PhD program, or finish my Master's now and apply again then for a PhD.
When I first come to terms that I was going to this school, I thought darn, but okay. I felt that maybe God had chosen this place for me, even though I didn't want to go here (why I even applied I don't know). I thought I had stuff to learn here...
And now, I don't know if I should stay (because I know that I am learning things here, just not what I expected to) or leave. I know that if I do it right this time, I can get into a better school (academically). But now I question if academics is the thing to look for in a grad school. I know in the span of life, it's not...but is it, while you're doing a master's program?
Well, I'm going to see my advisor tomorrow, ask what are my chances to get intoa PhD program. God help me please!
