Saturday, November 12, 2005

:D

I got my new laptop! Many many thanks be to my parents, Mary, and the Kuizemas and Kok Seng's family for all that coordinated effort just to bring my laptop all the way across lands and waters to me (and the gift of the laptop itself).
YEAH!!! I don't fully know the capacity of this laptop, but it sure is a lot better than the desktop I was using. I created a picture slideshow just because...and used the pictures other people sent to me (because I didn't have a digital camera then, and now that I do have one, have yet to use it/think I do not have one of the cables/wires I need to hook it up to a computer for uploading.
I got Rangeela pics and L'Abri pics. And had to include this random fact about me: Another one of those firsts (I seem to be compiling a lot nowadays): First sledding and downhill skiing experience was in Villars, Switzerland. First time hitchhiking, eating string squash, dried green beans and making bread from scratch is also in the said country. But when I think about my travelling experiences, this one beats all: getting hit on by an on-duty security guard at the Louvre, that's just wrong.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home