Sunday, November 27, 2005

I got a pet for my blog. It should be here at the bottom of the page. It's in memory of my first hamster pets, specifically, Tac, the one who endured the most abuse but lived the longest and ate sunflower seeds off the flower head and bird moths, just as his ancestors in the desert did.

I did a webwide search for virtual pets after (I forget how) stumbling across this pet bunnylab site. Then, I remembered this fun virtual dog desktop game thingey we had at home as kids, it was a demo version we had. I found it...it's called Dogz.
So if you're wondering what to get me for Christmas, it's the Dogz sofware kit. But this just came to me about 15 minutes ago, so it's another impulse deal going on here.

What I am suppose to do is my paper, the Part 2 of the project...in which Part 1 was finished in a single day...and I resolved not to let Part 2 be written in the same manner...and I lie, it's even worse...I have exactly half a day to finish off this. I feel like swearing. The good news is...there is no good news.

I don't know how to get focused cause part of me doesn't want to be anyhow. I feel colorless and restless. And I know that youa re what you choose to be and act, but right now, it's soooo tempting (actually, I've already fell into tempatation here) to just sit on my fanny and wait for someone else to do everything for me.

I am counting the days til Christmas break arrives...and hopefully by then, gain som out-of-this-world to get through the next 20 months in this ridiculously messed up system.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home