Monday, November 28, 2005

Uh-iah [^?ae]

I've been up for 19 hours now, working nonstop and feel great! But I suspect those crashy feelings will come pretty soon. The Thanksgiving break did me a lot of good...stored up rest it would seem to be. No homework in the world seems to bother me now...as long as I keep feeling the adrenaline. It was doing some serious raining business when I got out of school today, huge drops that seemed to move in even larger 'groups' when the wind blew. And my whole back and bag got soaked, it felt good, but my face didn't get rained on as much...the rain almost was at a 30 degree angle from the ground. I walked as slow as I dare to my car, after all, I was still in my "good clothes" since I had clinic that day.
I'm glad it rained today, even though there was no one to play in the rain with me :)

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home