Monday, October 22, 2007

Random thoughts this week

Got my temp license!!! So now all I need to apply for my permanent CA license, start on visa applications, finished a year well and get my national license, and finally be fully licensed!!! *whew* But the other change at work is I'm getting individual clients in the clinic, not just the EI program. And apparently, I am more fulfilled at work, because I still had a smile on my face when I left the building, and I wasn't as tired as I was when I left this morning for work. Random thoughts this week brought up by not so random events:

  • I can't lie to myself.
  • Change after a fall starts with a care-ful lift up and then a march on your own.
  • Everyone seems nice, working in a NPO does that...so who's the Christians around here, and what's the difference , the significance for it, in this life?
  • Kids need to know and feel that you are confidence and love them.
  • OK, maybe I want kids one day. A very small maybe.
  • Dancing is so pretty!!!
  • Parenting is the hardest trickiest job ever. Working with parents requires balance and skill.
  • *gasp* Questions on how many children you have and are you married no longer faze me...I am getting old and have accepted it.
  • A child's smile and twinkle in the eye is the "oh yeah!" moment.
  • Push ups are fun. Doing them the right way is a cool way to find out you had muscles in places you didn't know you had.
  • It's fun to hear the way PTs and OTs talk about their bodies and injuries they had. It very intellectually stimulating.
  • God is the ultimate healer who knows just where the problem lies and what to do to solve it.
  • I can't believe I have to dress up for Hallooween.
  • No, no kids.
  • I am pretty awesome.
  • Why can't I do anything???
  • Vodka is yucky.
  • I'm sorry I drank Starbucks coffee before clinic sessions.
  • Fires in the area :C Need prayers.
  • Bad phone reception is awful.
  • Good companionship is invaluable.
  • Everyone needs hugs.

2 Blogback:

Blogger prisky said...

Did I ever tell you you write quite well. Until I'm confused whether the post is something you got from somewhere.
Hmm. There're some errors in the first few sentences but everyone does that.
You read it and you think, how could I ever make those mistakes?

Nice apartment. The outside looks so LAish. in a good way..

11:02 AM  
Blogger |Elpida said...

haha...grammar...if i get something from another source i include the author and source, that's how you can tell. didn't know you read my blog...but then again, i don't know who does until they comment!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home