Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We almost got to a serious point and then we stopped. I wouldn't know what to say then on. He was telling me what he learned in school, and about interesting things that happened to him in the past. The young lad I live with said he feels older than he really is, but of course he said, he shouldn't judge himself. He always says that, when he thinks he's giving himself a compliment. So I said, yeah, I think you are more mature than your years. Then we stopped. And then his mum called him to take a shower after all that wrestling with the dog and day at school, and he argued a little against it, but went in the end. And I went upstairs to rest til the next day. I just want to tell him, you are one great person, you can be anyone you want to be if you believe in yourself and rely on the one true God, and boy, does He love you a whole lot and you can always depend on Him.

On a brighter note, I actually remembered and had time to bring lunch to work today. Yay!

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home