Thursday, February 21, 2008

Opsies

1) I was helping a mom put her triplets into the car, as soon as we were out the door, all shot off every which way. Mine shot off along the walkway, headed towards the parked cars and then the street. Had the hugest grin on his face, one I didn't car for, when I finally caught him just as he was stepping in the street. Got him in the car, walked back into the building only to realize I had worn my woolen slippers out, they were soaked and my feet were really cold. It had just rained cats and dogs.

2) I locked myself and a client (a toddler) into one of the smaller gyms. There were no windows, no one could see us, in the room. Her mom was suppose to join us in 20 minutes for a meeting. I knocked on the door, hoping someone would heard me from outside. Thank goodness someone did. My heart had stopped for just a little bit. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was just me locked in.

1 Blogback:

Blogger Therealpepperboy said...

hahahha, sounds like fun though i'm sure it wasn't at the time.
i feel like a toddler sometimes too actually. especially in situation 1. :D
your work sounds like f.u.n.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home