And did I mention that I feel like a mom?
Cause I do...a mom complete with the worrying about the sleep schedule, the daily nutrition, the diapers, the time-outs, the hugs and kisses, the wiping noses, the where's the money gonna come from, the play dates, the dirty clothing, the i smell like J&J lotion and diaper cream, the kiss the booboo, the funny things kids say, the drive me up the wall, the messy face, the crying, the aching arms and shoulders and legs and back, the baby-talk, the i can tell you all about the wiggles and blues clues but not newsweek or cnn, the toy car in purse, the go to bed i say, etc.
I feel quite like a harried mom when I miss meals and end up grabbing a handful of cheerios or pretzel sticks or animal crackers or a junior-sized juice box on the go. I feel like a mom when a little one stops crying and snuggles in my arms and promptly falls asleep...and then I start thinking like a paid employee, deliver the child into an assistant's arms and go off to do speech therapy with another child.

A good foretaste. A good foretaste...
But nothing can compare to when you have your own and have them 24-7 for the rest of your life!!
:)
Very true...I cannot begin to imagine or understand how much more responsibility there will be when the child actually bears your last name/dad's o_O