Sunday, November 11, 2007

Don't read if you get grossed out easy

I scraped my knee, clean cut, and thought it was quite cool to see the capillaries, thread-like criss crossing every way, web-like, suspended in the gelatin of dermal cells...if you look close enough, you can see a rough sketch of the layers of cells by the way the capillaries are stacked closer to the surface and away. And if I remember my biology class in high school enough, sense how the exchange of atoms feed the cells. And because this wound was from yesterday, I also know that I'm not eating real good cause things aren't healing quickly enough. Way cool...haha...it's kinda like when I donated blood and thought that was a way cool experience...hmm...

1 Blogback:

Blogger Moomykin said...

Yeap. That sounded like a bio class in session.

Take care. Eat well. Also I think the dry and cool weather makes it harder to heal compare to back here. Mike has a slight scratch playing basketball when in UK and it healed with a scar that looked like he had an open wound!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home