Monday, October 22, 2007

Home the Third

Home the first was in Malaysia.
Home the second was in Grand Rapids.
Home the third is in Torrance/Palos Verdes/LA.

Here are the long due pictures I was suppose to share:

This is the day time view from my window.


This is the night time view. This is a blurry picture, and there was probably mist/haze too.

Another picture on a less-hazy day.

This is my 'cozy corner'/guest futon. It's part of the bedroom.

The other corner of the room...once I get floor cushions, it'll be the Japanese style hang-out corner.

Close-up of the table from IKEA...I'm quite proud of it. There's the white tulips from graduation. A black and white salt and pepper shaker hugging from Jell, tealights which I love and bamboo place mat.

Another picture, there's the end of the bed.

The fireplace in the bedroom!!! So excited, it burns wood...can't wait til it gets cold enough to make s-mores!

Bamboo blinds from IKEA :) My first purchase to cover the bathroom window.

My kitchenette/study/computer room. The 'book' wall.


Other view of the study room...it is messy and the mirror seen here is actually suppose to be in another room, part of the closet. This is the room in progress.

3 Blogback:

Blogger Moomykin said...

Congrats on your new nest!
:) Shalom to you and all who visits you.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Therealpepperboy said...

So prettyful!
I can't wait to come and visit. :):)

1:13 AM  
Blogger |Elpida said...

Thanks Phek Kin! Ai, Mary now i think it would be nice if you could stay longer...

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home