Sunday, March 02, 2008

YWAM

The church I go to had a guest speaker (Dan Baumann) come on their 2nd anniversary (last year), and had him speak again on last weekend's winter retreat for the singles. I didn't go for the retreat but found the message Baumann had given the year before. He is one funny guy, and I sense passionate, and sincere, sincere, sincere. Many know of Baumann from the late 90s when he was imprisoned in Iran. From that he wrote Imprisoned in Iran: Love's Victory over Fear and A Beautiful Way: An Invitation to a Jesus-centered Life. I strongly encourage you to listen to his message.

I get chills whenever I heard about missions. Sometimes I feel that it's something I should explore, and then I also see all the reasons why it's not a good idea. And then I think, maybe, I'm getting all mixed up and wrong. And then I think getting it mixed up is too big a risk, one I don't want to take. I still want to test the waters...is that what I can call it? But I have to know.

2 Blogback:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speech Therapy builds relationships, lots of one-on-one interations and opportunities of lifestyle evangelism to client and their families. Start in Jerusalem and then to whereverelse God continues to call. have confidence God loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life that will be revealed step by step ..in His own time. Meanwhile enjoy yr apprenticeship in LA and Seek Him daily.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Therealpepperboy said...

yar, update blog please
pics of new apt?

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home