Uh
I got a letter from the circuit court today...and the first thing that went through my mind is...what tax did I evade or which part of SEVIS did I not follow? Being at this school, where you're threatened with being thrown out of school and being sued by the state for just about everything, and hearing about cop stories is not unusual, I just about always feel I'm doing something wrong that I didn't know was wrong but will be punished anyways because "it's your responsibility to know." I also got a letter from the school...which further drove my mind into an endless abyss of nightmare situations that involved a lot of sueing and law jargon. I opened the letters...the one from school was a deposit notice, which I already know about, because this letter is a month late (I don't know how much more of this disgusting inefficiency I can handle...especially this was a deposit I had to argue with them for two weeks about, because someone was not thinking right when they were doing the accounts, to finally get it), and the other letter were jury summons...the funny part about is I'm not a US citizen and I no longer live in the county that circuit court is in (and yes, I did go to the SOS very early on when I made the move to change my address). So, I'm going to call their hotline and see what I'm suppose to do cause the line that read "failure to appear as directed can result in a fine, imprisonment or both for contempt of court" is just what I'm always thinking about here at this school. I have never won the sweepstakes, any lucky draw or anything involving chance...dang.
2 more weeks til freedom!!!!!!!!!!!
