Cleaning
This weekend was suppose to be a weekend of cleaning up the apartment (yes, it is still messy with the messes of Jelling and my parent's visits), exercising and doing reports. It was a weekend of moping and semi-cleaning (which I am kinda doing now, between blogging and cooking). As I was cleaning, I though of putting up the decos that were stashed away in boxes and bags...complete the the process of moving into my apartment, which at this point, seem quite ridiculous as it already has been two months since I moved in here....but then again, I only JUST got sheet for the bed three weeks ago, and the mattress a month ago :P
But then I didn't feel like putting up the decos...that's like the last step in moving in. The un-necessaries but like-ables. And then I know I will not be here for a very long time...a few years is not a long time.
Sigh...I just miss my family. Life is pretty dull without meaning and people to love.

When my sister got married and moved to Singapore, she left loads of stuff, including most of her wedding gifts, at my mom's she said they were only going to be there for a few years (her husband had a 4 year bond) and they would be back after that.
That was 10 years ago. She now has 2 kids, they have bought their won place and her husband is considering taking up citizenship. All her stuff are still at my moms.
:D
:) that makes me feel better...
PS it's Aug now and the decos are still in boxes...argh...