Thursday, April 23, 2009

One thing leads to another

Remember the miracle child? (well, I tend to name a lot of them that since they are little miracles, each in their own way...but the most recent one). He's becoming my 'public' case. The company that manufactures his talker wants to do a case study on him, how he started on the device and how he's doing now, etc. The same company that took on Schuyler. Very exciting and thrilling for me, and yet also among many other thoughts on !**!&@@ I didn't document that well!!! (and I happen to know that they tend to crawl the web pretty well for potential opportunities), I remember again how it was to represent a department or company or certain party and how proper it gets and all that professional talk has to sure well come back. I am most impressed by those who are succinct in speech, a gift I have yet to hone to heights of beauty. A well-presented speech, or a solid conversation is a beautiful thing indeed. At times such as these I see a whole career path planned out and I am still trying to figure out I happen to be in places and situations which brings me into touch with just the right people--'tis God people. And yet, I also see this career swallowing up everything else quite easily as well. Or not, with the grace of God.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home