Saturday, October 11, 2008

Biocranial

I got a biocranial done today...didn't want to go because I was not feeling well. Felt woozy on Wednesday, troubled on Thursday (and had a kid's fully blown throw-up on me), and threw up myself on Friday. Felt sick when I smelt any kind of food. And then came Saturday...I should go for my appointment. And I am very glad I did! The chiropractor said that he could feel the blocked energy released when doing my right side...I dunno what that meant, but I feel better...not 100% cured but well enough that the world doesn't spin around anymore when I turn my head or shift my body position, and I actually am hungry...the smells coming from the restaurants on my way back home and the lunch menu of my neighbors are driving me crazy...but I don't think my tummy is quite ready for any sort of gastronomic free-for-all. Although fried chicken liver, stir-fry veges, steamed rice, chicken soup (not from the can), a Chipotle burrito, tom yum soup, what-daen-hor (that soupy noodle thing), roasted turkey, and maybe some mashed potatoes sound good right now. Oh and don't forget the strawberry shortcake and cream, chocolate milkshake, chocolate bundt cake with dark chocolate ganache, nutella crepes, and fresh fruit (don't forget the melons) salad.

2 Blogback:

Blogger Therealpepperboy said...

Ooooh, you're making me verrrry hungry. Hope you're feeling better. What do you want for your birthday? I'm at my wit's end trying to think of what to get you. I rather get you something you really want (not more than $50 US dollars please) than surprise you with something you don't like. :D

10:59 PM  
Blogger Moomykin said...

Get well soon.

Don't forget to drink lots of water and fruit juices.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home