Sunday, March 22, 2009

My interest (minus the glam)

So this is what is taking up most of my time: AAC. There's a ton of prep work and by far the most time consuming type of therapy. But it's plenty rewarding. A father wrote a book about his daughter who uses such as device...the great bit I love about the video is it shows how one uses in the community (dealing with the communication lag).

1 Blogback:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the webpage as well as his blogspot, it was really touching and interesting.Touches me deeply to know ppl dont sit and cry, but they get up and do creative things to help themselves ,and others in the process.
I am so proud of you Deb, you chosen to get into that hands on team. May the Lord bless you to persevere and learn all that u can...
mum
http://www.schuylersmonster.com
http://www.schuylersmonsterblog.com

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home